I simply cannot believe that it’s back again and that I am writing this in August time to boot! But, yay, Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party has returned after a two year hiatus! I don’t know about you but I’ve missed it and I bet you and your guests have too!
Here’s some of what to expect from the 2022 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party:
- Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular! – Watch 3 sinister sisters bewitch and bedazzle the residents of Magic Kingdom park.
- Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular – A wickedly wild fireworks display featuring Disney characters and hosted by Jack Skellington from Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- Disney Junior Jam at Storybook Circus – This dance party features some favorite friends from Disney Junior shows for young partygoers.
- Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade – Disney characters and iconic floats inspired by Haunted Mansion and other Halloween scenes appear during this beloved parade.
- Trick or Treat Trails – Collect a bag full of candy as you stroll through these sweet spots collecting candy.
The 2022 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party event dates are as follows:
- August 2022: 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30
- September 2022: 2, 5, 9, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 27, 29, 30
- October 2022: 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30, 31
Let’s start with the 2022 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party schedule:
Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular
- August & September 2022: 8:35 pm, 10:45 pm, 12 am
- October 2022: 7:40 pm, 8:35 pm, 10:45 pm, 12 am
Disney’s Not So Spooky Spectacular
- 10:15 pm
Mickey’s Boo to You Halloween Parade
- 9:15 pm and 11:15 pm
Cadaver Dans Barbershop Quartet
- 7 pm, 7:45 pm, 8:30 pm, 9:50 pm, 10:30 pm
Storybook Circus Disney Junior Jam
- 7 pm until midnight
Monstrous Scream-O-Ween Dance Ball
- 7 pm until midnight
Here are some specific meet & greet locations, but we have you covered:
Main Street USA
- Sally & Jack Skellington – Town Square Theater (most popular meet & greet, line forms at 4 pm)
- Mickey Mouse – Town Square Theater
- Ariel and Prince Eric – Prince Eric’s Village Market
- Belle and Gaston – Maurice’s Cottage
- Tigger, Pooh, Piglet, and Eeyore – The Thotful Spot near the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Drizella and Anastasia – Fantasyland (roaming)
- Timon – Storybook Circus
- Vamprinia – Storybook Circus
- Doc McStuffins – Storybook Circus
- Fancy Nancy – Storybook Circus
- Witch Minnie, Princess Daisy & Pumpkin Donald – Dumbo
- Pirate Goofy – Barnstormer
- Abu and Aladdin – Agrabah
- Genie – Agrabah
- Jafar – Near Agrabah
- Jack Sparrow – Near Pirates of the Caribbean
- Country Bears – Country Bear Theater (roaming)
- Elvis Stitch – Buzz Lightyear’s Star Command
As for the enhancements to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party from the past few years, the first is a replacement for Happy HalloWishes: the new “Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular.” These fireworks feature projections, pyro, and Jack Skellington from Nightmare Before Christmas as host.
Jack’s ghost dog, Zero, flies off to start this trick-or-treating adventure, where four friends — Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy — find themselves drawn into a mysterious haunted house. The journey takes them from one room of the house to another, encountering dancing skeletons, waltzing ghosts, and a series of troublemaking Disney villains.
There are also several attractions across the park receive special enhancements just for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party…
Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor – When you follow the treat trail into the Monster World at Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor, you’ll interact in spooky ways with the comic cast of monsters, as they learn about the curious Human World holiday we call Halloween.
Mad Tea Party – The teacups take you for a colorful ride with added lighting and effects providing a different nighttime atmosphere.
Space Mountain – Rocket ships hurtle through deep space as a special soundtrack and effects transform the adventure.
It’s a savvy move on Walt Disney World’s part to increase the number of attraction overlays. Recent Halloween Parties have been consistently overcrowded, especially on Main Street and at character meet & greets. The attraction overlays are a good way to help absorb and redistribute some crowds, easing congestion elsewhere and (hopefully) improving the experience at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party.
Amy at Team Vacay & Co Real Estate
Vacay & Co Real Estate specialize in working with buyers and sellers of vacation homes within the followings areas: Kissimmee, Davenport, South Clermont & Haines City. Contact us today if you have any questions at all specific to vacation homes. We look forward to speaking to you for all your vacation home real estate needs. Contact us today: Tel: 321 284 3600 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org