Although SeaWorld is one of Orlando’s most beloved theme parks, food is not the first thing you think about when you come here. Luckily for you, SeaWorld Orlando has some of the most immersive restaurants that let you taste different parts of the world all while being right in the middle of Orlando. Our favorites are as follows:
- Seafire Grill: Located on SeaWorld’s beautiful lake, this restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner options that will be popular with the whole family. These meals are packed with Asian inspired flavors that will have you coming back time and time again. The signature Asian ribs and lettuce wraps are a few options that are sure to please.
- Shark’s Underwater Grill: Dine where you have never dined before- underwater! This unique experience brings you deep into the ocean. This full service restaurant is home to seafood paella, grilled salmon and so many more seafood dishes. With beautiful sharks swimming all around you, this will be an experience that you won’t forget.
- Mama’s Pretzel Kitchen: A twist on the classic pretzel, this place allows you to have sweet or savory, salty or spicy, all in one pretzel. With pretzel dogs to cheeseburger pretzels, you’ll have to choose your favorite. Just a few steps from the Shamu stadium, this is the perfect spot for you!
- Polar Parlor Ice Cream: Of course you’ll need a cold treat after walking around all day! Try Polar Parlor ice cream where the options are endless. You can get a sundae, a Shamu ice cream bar and so much more here. This is the perfect place to end your day at SeaWorld.
- Flamecraft Bar: Located near Seafire Grill, the all-new Flamecraft Bar offers a scenic patio view over the water and a multitude of adult beverages to enjoy. It’s a great place to relax and unwind after a day of taking in all the amazing sealife that Seaworld Orlando has to offer. Top that off with some outstanding appetizers like nachos, quesadillas, and pretzels and you’ve got a hit when it comes to making the most of your vacation.
Contact Vacay & Co Real Estate for all your Real Estate needs. Thinking of buying or selling a vacation home in Central Florida. Contact us today : Tel: 321 284 3600 or email: email@example.com and we look forward to assisting you with all your real estate needs.