There are customary practices for who pays what.
The SELLER usually pays for the following:
- Documentary stamp taxes
- Owner’s Title Insurance Policy
- Title search charges
- Municipal Lien search
- Charges for FIRPTA
- HOA/Condominium Association estoppel fees
- HOA Fee’s (Prorated = debit/credit)
- Property taxes (Prorated = debit/credit)
- Recording and other fees to cure title
- Seller’s Title Company Closing Transaction fee
- Buyer’s Agent & Listing Agent Commission
The BUYER usually pays for the following:
- Taxes and recording fees on notes and mortgages
- Recording fees for deed and financing statements
- Owner’s Policy and Charges
- Lender’s title policy and endorsements
- HOA/Condominium Association application/ transfer fees
- Loan expenses
- Appraisal fees
- Buyer’s inspections
- Buyer’s attorneys’ fees
- All property-related insurance
- Owner’s Policy Premium
Would you like to know the current value of your vacation home? Would you like to know what the selling costs would be when you sell?
Request your FREE Property Evaluation and Pricing Recommendation along with the Estimated Closing Costs Statement for your property today.
Vacay & Co Real Estate specialize in working with buyers and sellers of vacation homes within the followings areas: Kissimmee, Davenport, South Clermont & Haines City.
Contact us today if you have any questions at all specific to vacation homes. We look forward to speaking to you for all your vacation home real estate needs.
Contact us today: Tel: 321 284 3600 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org