LAKE BUENA VISTA RESORT & SPA – A “TRIPLE CROWN” SELECTION!
Lake Buena Vista Resort & Spa is ideally located in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, just outside of Walt Disney World.
It is a full-service condominium-hotel development that offers what we like to call a “Triple Crown” investment property because of the choices the community offers to investors.
- The option to rent out by the week yourself and/or reside in for up to 7 months per year
- Guaranteed Rental Income for 2 years and
- This Resort is a US Government approved EB5 “Fast Track” Immigration Community
Starting at $237,000 for a 2 bed 2 bath fully furnished condominium the owner has the choice of
1) using the unit as a true second home for up to 7 months out of the year or renting it out by the week – one of the very few places in Orange County where short-term rentals are permissible or
2) opting in to the 2 year guaranteed rental program. The rental income is 6% of the purchase price. The owner can use the home for free for 2 weeks per year.
If not a cash purchase, the developer provides in-house financing with a 30% deposit at 5% for 5 years (amortized over 30 years).
The first phase of the resort consisted of 174 units and was completed in 2006. The two 8-story buildings contain 2, 3 and 4 bedroom spacious, fully-furnished condominiums, Frankie Farrell’s Irish Pub & Grille, Pizza Hut Café Express and a convenience store.
Two 15-story, high-rise buildings were completed in 2007, each comprising 152 units, many with superb views of the fireworks from Disney World, Universal Studios, and SeaWorld.
What a great ownership and investment opportunity!
Separately the Resort is also a US Government designated EB5 Regional Centre.
USCIS administers the Immigrant Investor Program, also known as “EB-5,” created by Congress in 1990 to stimulate the U.S. economy through job creation and capital investment by foreign investors.
Under a pilot immigration program first enacted in 1992 and regularly reauthorized since, certain EB5 visas also are set aside for investors in Regional Centers designated by USCIS based on proposals for promoting economic growth.
Under this program, investors (and their spouses and unmarried children under 21) are eligible to apply for a Green Card (permanent residence). They are allowed to live and work anywhere in the US, irrespective of where the Regional Centre is located.
If you have any questions about owning a ‘Buy-To-Let’, ‘Second Home’ or the EB5 Visa programme, please don’t hesitate to call or email for more information.